Categories
Uncategorized

Final Blog Post -Farewell

Hi to all my classmates I know class is ending soon which is sad but eventually All good things must come to an end. Therefore I learned a lot about the positive and negative aspects of government which is very important having knowledge about it since I’m a criminal justice major. The assignments I completed were a Film review, Intro, and Final slide, Meme assignment, 2 sentence Chapter, Midterm and Final Exam, Congressional Simulation, and ALL Class Blog posts which haven’t been graded yet but it comes out with a total of 99 points. Therefore I worked very hard on all these assignments and I’m truly honored of being a student of a wonderful professor. I also loved the fact we had a choice of what assignments to do specifically so I appreciate that professor Shawna Brandle. This was one of my favorite classes and forever will stay in my heart not forgotten.

Farewell

Sincerely Adam Altam

1 reply on “Final Blog Post -Farewell”

Thank you for this thoughtful reflection, and all of your hard work throughout the semester, in class and on your blog. Your participation contributed greatly to our collective thinking and learning in class! Your blog is an incredible achievement, of which I hope you are very proud- you’ve written a book chapter’s worth of thoughtful analysis- well done!!! Please do keep in touch and if you ever need a letter of recommendation, I would be honored to write one.